Pigeon Racing on the move. The CTS-Chrono is the re-invented timing system for pigeon racing using the world wide web.
It contains a build in GPS, has fully decoded data communication, embedded electronic, easy to use web based interface.
No comprimises when it comes to safety. The CTS only reads/writes qualified 125kHz E-rings.
Free updates and no battery change. Data storage during internet failure.
- Build in GPS
- Webbased easy manageble interface for pigeon administration
- No physical timer
- Fully decoded data communication
- Data storage during internet failure
- Smartphone, tablet of pc as your virtual timer
- Live results with accurate arrival times due to build in atomic timer
- No read out
- Free updates
- No battery change
- No master-slave configuration
- Subscription needed
- Link rfid chips to bandnumber by fancier
- Sized 20 x 30 cm, hight 24mm
- Weight < 1 kg
The Club CTS is similar, but has the write function to rewrite the secret code every time a bird is basketted.
All pigeons are known by the system when the bandnumber is linked to the rfid chip. Basketting has never been easier.
- power source in the loft and basketting station
- internet access point with router
Every CTS comes with a monthly fee of US$ 6.00.
Special offer for clubs, ask for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently only available in the USA, Australia, Phillippines and Canada.