THEO RUTTEN & ZOON
A SENSATIONAL SCOOP FOR PIGEONCOM : 100% DIRK VAN DEN BULCK/ LEO HEREMANS SUPERSTARS !!
In the past the Combinatie Th. Rutten & Zn raced very hard (with their original Janssen-A pigeons) and as the following list of grteat results show:
• 1st National Chantilly (378 km) against 23,193
• 1st NPO Orléans (517 km) against 17,000
• 1st NPO Montlucon (651 km) against 7,789
• 1st NPO Dpt 8 St. Vincent (1,056 km) against 2,424
• 2nd NPO Pont St. Maxence (365 km) against 23,469
• 7th NPO National Peronne (293 km) against 12,718
• 8th NPO Chantilly 2006 (378 km) against 15,000p
• 9th NPO National Peronne (293 km) against 33,043
• 10th NPO National Offenburg 2007 against 3,514
After the loss of the pivotal figure, Tilly Rutten (Raymond’s mother), the motivation was hard to find, but once father and son Rutten decided to continue under the name Th. Rutten (Theo) and Son (Raymond) and Klz. (Max) they returned to the toplevel they were before. Great results were achieved, especially in the One-day Long Distance races. In recent years, big investments have been made in direct FLANDERS/DIRK VAN DEN BULCK and LEO HEREMANS pigeons to give the loft a significant boost! But unfortunately a new disaster struck again, Theo Rutten passed away in 2020. It was therefore no longer possible to be able to fly from the lofts in Groesbeek. Raymond continued with his Romanian partner Fildan Vlad and together they reached the top in Romanin awithin a very short period of time due to the topquality pigeons they have, both on the marathon races as well as on the short distance, middle distance and long distance flights. A new challenge and another focus of Raymond is to become a OLR champion too (the first results are VERY promising) !